Google+ The Marketing Survivalist: Twitter - Day One

Twitter - Day One

You need to push your personal envelope now and then. I just did that by joining Twitter.

I have to admit I have no idea what it's good for yet, but many of my social media savvy colleagues have joined. I hear them talking about whom they are "following." Makes them sound like stalkers, but they swear it's business.

In the coming weeks I hope to weed through the morass of young’uns talking about what they are eating, doing, watching etc. to find the golden nugget of a business purpose for this tool.

If I do, I will keep you posted. Meanwhile, I'd love to hear how Twitter has helped you become a better marketer. Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Rank or Vote for This Blog