Google+ The Marketing Survivalist: Welcome to my blog!

Welcome to my blog!

I’ve been in a marketing role in one capacity or another for the better part of two decades. Over the years I have developed quite a list of personal tips for surviving and excelling in my chosen profession. Like many, I’ve thought, “Someday I will write a book.” Of course, like many of you, I’ve been too busy with my day job to find the time to pen said tome. I am hoping that blogging will allow me to vent some of this pent up urge to share my experiences and to give advice.

I’m not Seth Godin. I’m not Tom Peters. Frankly, I’m not even close. However, I have had some pretty good successes over the last twenty years. I’ve also had some really great “opportunities for learning” when things haven’t gone so well. Most of all, I’ve had so much fun that I can’t imagine doing anything else.

I hope that sharing some of my thoughts on marketing will help others relate and learn from my experiences just as I have learned from so many others.

Melissa

Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Rank or Vote for This Blog