Google+ The Marketing Survivalist: I Need New Friends

I Need New Friends

It’s not that there’s anything wrong with the ones I have. Seriously, I love you guys. I really do.

It’s just that I want to play around with Facebook to see what it’s capable of as a platform for building communities. So far, I can only find three people I know on Facebook. I heard a stat sometime ago that most of Facebook’s users were over 35. So are most of my friends. And most of my friends are deeply involved in new technologies. There is a disconnect here somewhere that I haven’t been able to resolve.

So, for now, I will continue to look like an electronic introvert with my three friends. Eventually, either my current friends will get with the program or I will expand my circles. Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Rank or Vote for This Blog