Google+ The Marketing Survivalist: Email Marketing for the Rest of You

Email Marketing for the Rest of You

I have to admit that I get a bit bored when the conversation turns toward formatting email marketing for the latest electronic gadgets or email systems.

Alas, I know that stuff is important, but I’d rather focus on good content and creating a relationship with the prospect. I’m happy to leave the nitty-gritty up to those who are happy to spend their lives dealing with it so I don’t have to.

For those of you who want or need the details, you should add Mark Brownlow’s blog to your “must read” list. Here’s an example of just a few recent posts that you may find exciting:

Outlook 2010: Bad news for HTML email design, but...

Outlook 2007 and HTML email design: a summary

Mobile email: the marketing challenges

For all of you techies out there, go ahead and knock yourselves out. There are tons more where these came from. (And, thank you for doing what you do so I don’t have to.)

All the best!

Melissa Digg Technorati Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit BlinkList Furl Mixx Facebook Google Bookmark Yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Rank or Vote for This Blog